- I have been listening to this song nonstop.
- Halfway down the Forever21 swimsuit page there is either a severely photoshopped or severely and oddly skinny girl. It’s actually very weird and scary.
- My period is the most irregular thing now. It keeps getting later and later in the month and it is a very terrifying thing.
- I’m very over this summer class I’m taking. Whoever’s idea it was to compress a 16 week class into a 5 week class that only meets twice a week is a cruel human.
- My entire body is peeling after a REALLY bad sunburn I got two weeks ago. I look like a monster sometimes.
- I never jumped on the Game of Thrones train. Until a week and a half ago. Now I’m the conductor.
- I have a friend. He and his girlfriend are pregnant. He stopped talking to me completely nearly a year ago because said girlfriend doesn’t like me for literally no reason. I bought gifts for their baby. He won’t even respond to me to pick them up. And I’m just really sad.
- My boyfriend has been wanting to spend nearly every day with me, which is strange. But I haven’t complained (other than in my head because I don’t really have the time).
Sunday Jun 16 @ 10:16pm with 0 notes
Wednesday Jun 12 @ 02:30pm with 67,519 notes
“You okay?” - Blue Valentine, 2010.
Tuesday Jun 11 @ 02:30pm with 7,814 notes
Last night I stayed in because I wanted to. I started looking through my Facebook from 2009-2010 because that was a very life changing time for me. I got really sad about how trapped I remember being when I wrote some of my statuses. And how I was happy sometimes… but I was also settling and I was okay with it.
And then this status came about two weeks after the big break up. I put on my ex’s old fleece from when he went to nationals and it still had sand from the summer, when things were still good, in its pockets. I remember losing my mind at that. And I can tell you that I wore that fleece frequently after that and I didn’t wash it for longer than I would care to admit just to keep the sand there.
All of the statuses after the break up were just sad in general. In a lot of ways. From being really pathetic with song lyrics to cryptic messages to way too many *I’m so drunk and my life is so awesome* updates because I was getting drunk all the time but my life was anything but awesome.
I was a very lost kid then. And I hope that I never get that lost again. I feel completely found right now. Even when I’m not happy and start to feel trapped now… it’s different because I evaluate and communicate. I know what I want and what I deserve now. I don’t want to ever lose that again.
Saturday Jun 8 @ 04:19pm with 1 note